Algomi ALFA provides cross-market information on liquidity and trade intent in order to give the buy-side a real-time view of the entire bond market including government bonds, investment grade, high yield, emerging market, municipal debt, and structured credit.
It enables buy side fund managers to consume data from electronic venues, messaging platforms and direct dealer inventory feeds. This can increase the likelihood of a successful trade and this has the potential to be a ‘game changer’ for price discovery in bond markets. The efficiency and scale achieved from comprehensive and time-stamped information is conducive to cost savings and greater alpha generation.
Algomi ALFA solves several problems in today’s fragmented fixed income markets. The platform offers benefits to the buy-side, including:
- Aggregating the entire market landscape into one screen, to alert buy-side users of liquidity opportunities
- More informed decision making through capturing a range of “Liquidity Signals”
- Helping traders determine not only whether to buy or sell a security, but also when and what mode of execution.
- Speed & Efficiency – cut the required time to fund a new trading mandate from weeks to days, and allowing more rapid repositioning of portfolios.
- Optimization of bond selection – can be better timed as a result of signals obtained through Algomi ALFA
- Providing evidence for Best Execution and TCA – enhanced process through better data, and proof that trade was timed correctly
Algomi ALFA will benefit:
- Execution traders
- Portfolio managers
- Compliance professionals
To protect individual client data integrity and ownership, Algomi ALFA clients will procure and own their own hardware via an approved cloud provider and Algomi will then install and deploy the Algomi ALFA software, using the best in class OpenFin solution. As with all Algomi solutions, clients own their data and Algomi has no access to the data.
All Honeycomb Sell-Side firms on the existing Algomi technology stack will be automatically connected to Algomi ALFA, enriching their existing bilateral relationships.