Careers with Algomi
Client Relationship Manager
HONG KONG, 12 May 2017
We are looking for a permanent full time Client Relationship Manager to be based in Hong Kong. The role has a joint reporting line to the Head of Asia Pacific and the Head of Client Relationship Management based in the US.
The job requires collaboration with the global CRM team based in London and New York, to provide excellent cutomer service to our clients in the region. The role offers a unique opportunity of being part of the early team in Asia to build and expand Algomi’s business.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Algomi’s end users (sell-side and buy-side) in the region.
- Ensure all users of Algomi’s software are fully trained on how to use the software and therefore get maximum use out of the full feature set.
- Ensure Algomi understands how its users utilize the software and gather continuous user feedback.
- Discuss product ideas with end users and provide feedback to the product team.
- Strongly push the Algomi Honeycomb concept to end users and tirelessly explain how we are solving real problems in the fixed income markets.
- Having at least a basic understanding of fixed income and sell-side / buy-side fixed income workflows.
- Minimum 3-4 years experience at financial markets vendor, or relevant experience from a sell-side or buy-side company in Asia.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently, as well as part of the global CRM team.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to impart information to clients.
- Positive attitude, flexible nature, thriving in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Strong curiosity towards and interest in data based technology.
- Legally able to work in Hong Kong and able to travel to Singapore, Australia, Japan and other countries in the region.
Education /Qualifications Required:
- Full English business proficiency (oral and written).
- Additional local Asian language skills preferable (ideally Mandarin).
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of matters and to work on a flexible timetable to partner with other Algomi offices.
- Ability and willingness to travel at short notice, including to work from our other international offices and to visit client sites internationally.