Careers with Algomi
NEW YORK, 25 April 2017
We are seeking an experienced sales person to sell Algomi’s suite of software and services to the fixed income trading desks of banks, top tier asset mangers, and broker dealers.
Opportunity to join our growing team at our US headquarters in New York City, reporting directly to the Head of Americas.
- Confident, motivated, able to make cold calls and handle push back
- Legally permitted and able to work in New York City, and travel within North America
- Knowledge of Investment Grade and/or High Yield Corporate Bond Market, and Market Structure
- Experience working on Corporate Bond sales or trading desk, and/or
- Experience at a fixed income technology, electronic trading, or data provider selling directly to senior business leads - Sales, Trading, COO and/or CTO
- Generate new business leads
- Make outbound calls
- Follow up on existing leads and arranging meetings
- Manage sales opportunities from lead stage to closed stage
- Understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying solution knowledge to meet those needs
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets set by HQ and Head of Sales and pro-actively contributing to team success
- Building long-term customer relationships, as measured by customer satisfaction surveys
- Up-selling additional solutions and edition upgrades to existing customers
- Providing input to weekly sales meetings on set performance KPIs
- Updating the CRM system on a daily basis
- Assisting tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature with HQ
- Manage your own diary in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals tightly coordinated with the team members calendars and goals
- Contributing pro-actively with improvement ideas to sales tools, presentations, pricing, and other sales enhancing ideas.